منتدى انظمة التشغيل والشبكات مخصص لكل ما يتعلق بـأنظمة التشغيل والشبكات ...

الرئيسيــــة استرجاع كلمة المرور دليـل الموقــع أكواد الألــوان

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
تحميل برامج كمبيوتر كاملة 2024 برابط مباشر - منتديات ساسو سوفت
قديم منذ /24-07-2014, 04:31 PM   #21

star630399

الصورة الرمزية star630399

:: عضو جديد ::

star630399 غير متواجد حالياً

رقم العضوية : 67759
 تاريخ التسجيل : 22 - 7 - 2014
 المشاركات : 10
 النقاط : star630399 is on a distinguished road
 تقييم المستوى : 0

افتراضي رد: لمحبي التغيير طريقة تغيير شاشة ال Logoff في وندوز اكس بي لشاشة وندوز 7

شكرا جزيييلا

رد مع اقتباس
قديم منذ /16-09-2014, 11:41 AM   #22

ضياء الكون 15

الصورة الرمزية ضياء الكون 15

ضياء الكون 15 غير متواجد حالياً

رقم العضوية : 67917
 تاريخ التسجيل : 16 - 9 - 2014
 المشاركات : 3
 النقاط : ضياء الكون 15 is on a distinguished road

افتراضي رد: لمحبي التغيير طريقة تغيير شاشة ال Logoff في وندوز اكس بي لشاشة وندوز 7

سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم

رد مع اقتباس
قديم منذ /24-11-2014, 09:16 PM   #23

nqch14887

الصورة الرمزية nqch14887

مخالف

nqch14887 غير متواجد حالياً

رقم العضوية : 43574
 تاريخ التسجيل : 2 - 9 - 2012
 الإقامة : Liberia
 المشاركات : 8
 النقاط : nqch14887 is on a distinguished road

افتراضي

حرر

رد مع اقتباس
قديم منذ /24-11-2014, 09:45 PM   #24

nqch14887

الصورة الرمزية nqch14887

مخالف

افتراضي rdro nfdgzwgrsmhg

Here i am, not a coincidence is fate, this love, this obsession, i heard the towering kunlun mountains, bosten lake lake blue, millennium immortality of populus euphratica, sand break the red and calligonum, ma lan park, the butterflies lingering acacia and met with heart. louis vuitton authenticity check knock off louis vuitton overnight bags After the Eagles practice, DeSean completely surprised Donovan with an invitation to go to a recording studio in downtown Philadelphia to write and record a rap song. louis vuitton alma bb review louis vuitton azur wallet ï»؟Knockout Pizza in Utica louis vuitton artsy gm louis vuitton baby bags cheap Power can be seen in the webisodes delivering fashion forward questions to a Shiekh Shoes style expert for WikiFashionista viewers. louis vuitton alma vernis pm At the time, said the man is wholeheartedly, hear this person is very moving! louis vuitton aspen louis vuitton asheville nc I have no just junior high school's arrogance, i saw a boy, said neuropathy. louis vuitton azur galliera pm <a href="http://estudio2.totalmarketingroup.com/cgi-bin/lv/louis-vuitton-alma-gm-bag-p-00.html">louis vuitton alma gm bag</a> Get up, poured himself a glass of water, found out the window of the sunshine is so beautiful, and it is warm and have never belonged to me. louis vuitton artsy handbags <a href="http://dfivo.com/images/lv/louis-vuitton-2011-handbag-collection-p-50.html">louis vuitton 2011 handbag collection</a> I smile for a long time in this context, it is nothing, it took me a long time to convince myself. louis vuitton attitude sunglasses men
ueetffeq http://estudio2.totalmarketingroup.c...urse-p-03.html mazrbawv

رد مع اقتباس
قديم منذ /24-11-2014, 09:46 PM   #25

nqch14887

الصورة الرمزية nqch14887

مخالف

افتراضي mumj fvcjgtktjqnv

He had always thought of boisterous sihai unify all corners of the country should be to him, but i can't give, let old prestige laissez faire and flow. louis vuitton agenda replica louis vuitton aspen co Middleincome households, while still shocked at the speed of decline in the value of their retirement and equity accounts in 2008 2009, have opened up the newspaper to see an unemployment rate that is beginning to moderate. louis vuitton sunglasses online louis vuitton artsy bag at wholesale price Our neighbor has chosen to not comply with the laws of the city originally or to date. louis vitton cheap men suitcase alzer 80 louis vuitton artsy gm bag Gracious winner, loser louis vuitton alma bb vs pm 2 people all know, an aged wine brewing, longer, more can send out a mellow wine. louis vuitton authorized louis vuitton azur speedy 35 I do not know when, i can shake off the flashy dust, calmly picked up that once loving, gently down on the gap between us, let the years of wind and rain floating, tough heart stone, weathering the one eternal together. louis vuitton azur damier <a href="http://fvce.invisionautomation.com//images/lv/louis-vuitton-america-s-cup-watch-p-66.html">louis vuitton america's cup watch</a> I remember once in the university's love to dream, to feel the beauty of life, life is the most sincere at the bottom of the world, that is the true, silly, pure, a lifetime. louis vuitton america's cup watch for sale <a href="http://dfivo.com/images/lv/louis-vuitton-azur-belt-p-83.html">louis vuitton azur belt</a> He then advertising, filming, recording, playing, dancing, electric. loui vuitton handbags on sale
panlccab http://dfivo.com/images/lv/louis-vui...tlet-p-10.html yubekbzx

رد مع اقتباس
قديم منذ /24-11-2014, 10:01 PM   #26

nqch14887

الصورة الرمزية nqch14887

مخالف

افتراضي rusp qaycnatweqrd

There is a huge difference between self defense and fighting. louis vuitton azur neverfull louis vuitton accessories for cars No treatment is 100% sure to work. large louis vuitton tote louis cardin watch This will help it become easier to help keep clean, as Goldfish tend to be messy. louis vuitton authorized repair louis vuitton astrid wallet Another great source to obtain information regarding the ground and foundation is homebuilders. louis vuitton america's cup sunglasses After many years, only to find themselves grow eyes became dim lively character became silent imperceptibly melancholic mass-tone attune mature, like a dream to pursue the habit slowly, quietly miss peep world, arming himself very strong heart weak no one sees fear of being seen by others fear hurt, afraid of a man suffering swallow hurt, pain, tired, so i haven't loved before that oneself also do not understand the feelings of many years, the last moment collapse be reduced to fragments of broken love is like a cup of boiling water transparent, no taste light, refreshing taste pure, not a trace of impurity containing love on the pet feel because i don't want to tangle when unable to control their emotions with the wind to the strange place to find themselves is so immature love haven't you seriously so rest assured i will slowly grow up, slowly learn to love the time of day, twenty-four hours in love on a bighead ghost call me stupid but stupid i recognize their true stupid to see their own lack of a lot of feeling is very important, the reason also is very important twenty-one years standing at the beginning at the far end of my really naive, childish a piece of white paper, are left blank not waiting, not think about who can give me a promise is not the most important of all, who will accompany me to grow up to learn to give yourself a promise to cherish everyone you meet in every time give up, give up a favorite for a long time but no childhood friend; give up somekind no-gain things; give up some expectations of the soul; give up some ideas. louis vuitton alma gm handbag louis vuitton aspen I was such a person like take a shower take a shower, but now, for i have become a very luxurious things, do not want to wash, but at the end of a hard day, even if the body feel uncomfortable is also unable to resist the weary and exhausted swept from falling asleep as soon as possible desire. louis vuitton baby clothes for boys louis vuitton alma bb authentic I remember my very small, family to comfort me, take me to buy food canteen, i picked up a bowl of instant noodles, the bubble bowl, because this is the first time i see this bowl of instant noodles, i feel very fresh finally, i do not eat the bread, a bowl know why the poor children, i remember, at that time my mother was not how much money, rented house is brick put together, rugged go home tomorrow, do not happy. louis vuitton baby shower louis vuitton auction online He said he was afraid of not used not to let him fight day. louis vuitton baby bag bags sxmhychm http://fvce.invisionautomation.com//...y-pm-p-54.html woghwrwk

رد مع اقتباس
قديم منذ /24-11-2014, 10:02 PM   #27

nqch14887

الصورة الرمزية nqch14887

مخالف

افتراضي anwc mapzbtrpwbcj

His nephew to i accuse various misdeeds: the sheep when the horse riding, riding in the long run out driving, driving! louis vuitton arst mm replica latest fashion bags 2014 During the event, the students will get a virtual tour of the National Museum of American History's conservation labs with Dr. louis vuitton azur galliera pm louis vuitton uk There are ample areas for a weary shopper to rest their feet or take a break from shopping throughout the outlet mall. louis vuitton alma handbag gm louis vuitton sunglasses online Me and Vernon just need to find a destination we can both agree on. louis vuitton azur galliera gm Because of her poor family, as a young boy to never get tired of school, started like adults work. louis vuitton australia prices carbon louis vuitton astrid wallet I really try hard to make myself happy, let oneself to wait for you, but not even if i do more efforts were in vain, not to drown one, is the tears. louis vuitton 2014 louis vuitton authorized dealer The following sports apparel companies are all being propelled by huge endorsements by hot new stars, strong assets, and low debt levels. louis vuitton authentic outlet store louis vuitton authenticity I bent over, the pain is always adhere to the classroom, and then immediately smooth, his lips a self-satisfied smile. louis vuitton authentic handbags wholesale zlvoxxcf http://dfivo.com/images/lv/louis-vui...ntic-p-33.html witrescj

رد مع اقتباس
قديم منذ /24-11-2014, 10:12 PM   #28

nqch14887

الصورة الرمزية nqch14887

مخالف

افتراضي ygpb jiptvdpikffy

I am used to open in the middle of the night to open the eyes, pupil trying to see pasted paper ceiling, however, in this dark night, all is in vain. louis vuitton artsy reviews louis vuitton azur belt The authentic ones should be all solid, onetone brass and the Louis Vuitton logos be boldly engrained into the brass. louis vuitton artsy bag authentic louis vuitton baby cloth diapers I am thrilled to be part of a great team that will help restore Hartmarx and its family of brands to the iconic status they so deserve, said Williams. louis handbags from china louis vuitton artsy bag reviews Men are becoming cleaner, more glamorous, and more conscious of color coordination. louis vuitton authentication service Because you are the one and only love there is always a person learn to accept and tolerate another is not chapter. louis vuitton adobe louis vuitton australia pty ltd From make such a promise, autumn pool know, she couldn and smoke separation. louis vuitton alma bag authentic louis vuitton authentic handbags on sale I don't understand why each summer to let me lose so much. louis vuitton baby diaper bags louis vuitton asia I give his cup filled with water, to help arrange the table cluttered file, then down to wait for him to finish. louis vuitton add with michelle williams wqnijiaz http://dfivo.com/images/lv/louis-vui...ions-p-74.html hjosfrvz

رد مع اقتباس
قديم منذ /21-07-2015, 06:19 PM   #29

taher009

الصورة الرمزية taher009

taher009 غير متواجد حالياً

رقم العضوية : 68449
 تاريخ التسجيل : 21 - 7 - 2015
 المشاركات : 4
 النقاط : taher009 is on a distinguished road

رد مع اقتباس
قديم منذ /24-07-2015, 10:39 PM   #30

ملك سكر

الصورة الرمزية ملك سكر

مخالف

ملك سكر غير متواجد حالياً

رقم العضوية : 68453
 تاريخ التسجيل : 24 - 7 - 2015
 المشاركات : 3
 النقاط : ملك سكر is on a distinguished road

مشكور333333333333333

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
لمحبي, مصاصة, التغيير, تغيير, logoff, شاشة, وندوز, طريقة

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
شرح تغيير صور ومعلومات System Properties في وندوز اكس بي (1) V.I.P منتدى انظمة التشغيل والشبكات 77 11-07-2022 08:45 PM
شرح تغيير صور ومعلومات System Properties في وندوز XP & 7 V.I.P منتدى انظمة التشغيل والشبكات 42 09-04-2014 05:28 AM
اجعل جهازك متميزا مع أفضل ثيمات وندوز 7 mimom28 تحميل البرامج الكاملة والمدفوعة مجانا - Free Download 0 15-11-2010 11:17 AM
ثيم وندوز اكس بي Dark_XP للجيل الثاني sahar منتدى اجهزة الجوال العام 0 11-05-2009 07:04 AM
[ ثـيــم ] : وندوز فيستا للجيل الثاني vista mimom28 منتدى اجهزة الجوال العام 0 03-05-2009 10:20 PM

RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP

الساعة الآن 10:14 AM.