تحميل البرامج الكاملة والمدفوعة مجانا - Free Download يختص بالبرامج الكاملة المجانية - Free full software

الرئيسيــــة استرجاع كلمة المرور دليـل الموقــع أكواد الألــوان

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
تحميل برامج كمبيوتر كاملة 2024 برابط مباشر - منتديات ساسو سوفت
قديم منذ /06-08-2009, 02:21 AM   #1

جمال

الصورة الرمزية جمال

:: عضو مبدع ::

جمال غير متواجد حالياً

رقم العضوية : 60
 تاريخ التسجيل : 19 - 2 - 2009
 المشاركات : 2,178
 النقاط : جمال is just really niceجمال is just really niceجمال is just really niceجمال is just really niceجمال is just really nice
 تقييم المستوى : 63

Thumbs up لوعاشق جوجل إيرث حمل الإصدار التجريبى الجديد Google Earth 4.3.7204 Beta

Google Earth 4.3.7204 Beta

برنامج Google Earth برنامج مشاهدة الارض من الفضاء الخارجي شاهد المدارس من الفضاء مع قوقل الارض شاهد المصانع من الفضاء مع جوجل إيرث شاهد منزلك شاهد مدينتك شاهد دولتك شاهد اي مكان في العالم عن طريق الأقمار الصناعية بكل سهولة كل ما تريد معرفته عن الارض بالصور ومشاهدة القبلة وغيرها من الاشياء المفيدة والمفيدة جداً جداً متوافق مع Windows 2K/XP

منقول من :

اقتباس:
Google Earth lets you fly anywhere on Earth to view satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings, from galaxies in outer space to the canyons of the ocean. You can explore rich geographical content, save your toured places, and share with others.
Google Earth's features include:
See global changes with decades of historic imagery
If you've ever wondered how your neighborhood has changed throughout time, Google Earth now gives you access to the past. With a simple click, check out suburban sprawl, melting ice caps, coastal erosion, and more.
Dive beneath the surface of the ocean
In the new ocean layer, you can plunge all the way to the floor of the sea, view exclusive content from partners like BBC and National Geographic, and explore 3D shipwrecks like the Titanic Google Earth 4.3.7204 Beta .
Track and share your paths with others
Take placemarks a step further and record a free-form tour in Google Earth. Simply turn on the touring feature, press record, and see the world. You can even add a soundtrack or narration to personalize the journey.

The program lets you do smooth sailing flybyes of the entire Earth. You can easily fly to any spot on the globe, by entering any associated data, like street addresses, place names or lat/long coordinates. There are overlays that put additional information on the map, like roads, international boundaries, terrain, 3D buildings, crime statistics, schools, .

stadiums, any number of interesting stuff.You can do Local searches in the program, with icons on the map and a display on the side showing your results. You can leave notes, called ???placemarks??? Google Earth 4.3.7204 Beta all over the map, so you can remember where all sorts of places are. Searches and placemarks can be saved as bookmarks in ???My Places???. Everything can be output in an XML format called KML, that will allow the vast popularity of Google Maps to continue in Earth. You can also email a JPEG of the map, or send a KMZ file if you know the recipient has Earth installed Google Earth 4.3.7204 Beta[COLOR=#366AB3 ! important][/COLOR][COLOR=#366AB3 ! important][/COLOR]

رد مع اقتباس
قديم منذ /08-08-2009, 10:13 PM   #2

V.I.P

الصورة الرمزية V.I.P

:: المشرف العـام ::

V.I.P غير متواجد حالياً

رقم العضوية : 101
 تاريخ التسجيل : 11 - 3 - 2009
 الإقامة : California
 المشاركات : 882
 النقاط : V.I.P has a reputation beyond reputeV.I.P has a reputation beyond reputeV.I.P has a reputation beyond reputeV.I.P has a reputation beyond reputeV.I.P has a reputation beyond reputeV.I.P has a reputation beyond reputeV.I.P has a reputation beyond reputeV.I.P has a reputation beyond reputeV.I.P has a reputation beyond reputeV.I.P has a reputation beyond reputeV.I.P has a reputation beyond repute
 تقييم المستوى : 72

اوسمتي
افتراضي

رد مع اقتباس
قديم منذ /09-08-2009, 09:09 AM   #3

عبودى الدالى

الصورة الرمزية عبودى الدالى

:: عضو جديد ::

عبودى الدالى غير متواجد حالياً

رقم العضوية : 1943
 تاريخ التسجيل : 9 - 8 - 2009
 المشاركات : 1
 النقاط : عبودى الدالى is on a distinguished road
 تقييم المستوى : 0

افتراضي

تسلام يا اخى

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Google Chrome 22.0.1229.2 Beta عملاق التصفح الجديد من جوجل برابط مباشر ahmed_new تحميل البرامج الكاملة والمدفوعة مجانا - Free Download 0 13-08-2012 09:27 PM
Google Chrome 22.0.1229.0 Beta عملاق التصفح الجديد من جوجل ahmed_new تحميل البرامج الكاملة والمدفوعة مجانا - Free Download 0 08-08-2012 08:34 PM
Google Chrome 21.0.1180.11 Beta عملاق التصفح الجديد من جوجل برابط مباشر ahmed_new تحميل البرامج الكاملة والمدفوعة مجانا - Free Download 0 26-06-2012 08:19 PM
Google Chrome 21.0.1180.4 Beta عملاق التصفح الجديد من جوجل برابط مباشر ahmed_new تحميل البرامج الكاملة والمدفوعة مجانا - Free Download 0 22-06-2012 10:24 PM
متصفح جوجل الجديد Google Chrome 19.0.1081.2 Beta ahmed_new تحميل البرامج الكاملة والمدفوعة مجانا - Free Download 0 29-03-2012 11:36 PM

RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP

الساعة الآن 04:07 AM.